Reveal of Melrose Ave

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
    Sorry but this will be a quick reveal. Last week while shopping at the Pier in Atlantic City, we walked by the LV boutique and this gorgeous amarante bag was literally glowing in the window. Hubby and I stopped in and I drooled over it but walked away because I had just bought two bags during the Bottega Veneta sale. Of course, I talked about it the entire night. To my suprise, hubby had this sent to me on Saturday. I love it and hope you enjoy the pictures. Hubby shot them for me, I think he did pretty well!

Attached Files:

2. Congrats .. what a thoughtful gift and stunning colour:smile:

3. Congratulations! You've got a very sweet husband :biggrin: Gorgeous bag!

4. Congrats enjoy~

5. Congrats! :smile:... :nuts:... :yes:

6. Congrats! What a gorgeous color!

7. that's just gorgeous.. your hubby is a keeper.. :heart:

8. your hubby is so thoughtful and has the same great taste as you:smile: Congrats
    I saw that bag last weekend and thought it was gorgeous...too bad its out of my price range atm

9. congrats..i can't wait to see this purse irl

10. What a fantastic surprise! It's beyond stunning!

11. Gorgeous, congrats!

12. what a beautiful bag, congrats!

13. Congratulations, ReRe! This is a good cheat from BV once in a while.:tup: Do not feel guilty.:yes:

14. Congrats! What a nice Hubby!

15. congarts.... very thotful of yr hubby