Reveal of Lagon PT

Nancy, what a beauty you've found. The shine will wear off. My Cassis City arrived with a pretty intense shine. After a week of being worn, I can tell that the shine is just the way I like it. I also conditioned her with one coat of LMB, too.

Cheers to your lovely new bag.

My beautiful Lagon PT from ******! I am very happy with the thickness of the leather and the distressing but not too happy with the shine - hopefully the shine will wear off as she breaks in. The color is really TDF - I feel like jumping right into the tropical blue color ----

P1040489.jpg

P1040490.jpg

P1040493.jpg

Comparison with 2010? LE Turquoise

P1040491.jpg
Oh God it is great. I hope I will find a First to be shipped to me! I love this color. Soooo vibrant!

Nancy in VA said:
My beautiful Lagon PT from ******! I am very happy with the thickness of the leather and the distressing but not too happy with the shine - hopefully the shine will wear off as she breaks in. The color is really TDF - I feel like jumping right into the tropical blue color ----

Comparison with 2010? LE Turquoise

Very beautiful! I think this just made me convinced to get one :smile: are you worried about color transfer?

Last edited: