Reveal of crossbody bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So happy with my new baby! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396015788.977079.jpg

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396015982.875998.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396016038.150400.jpg

3. With her Petal sister from some time back :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396016259.045333.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396016297.511924.jpg

4. So cute! I like the little bit of chain.

5. Very nice!!

6. oh, I love it! Love the size. Any modeling pics?

7. I love the contrast and shine of the Karung.

8. Very pretty! I'm leaning toward a smaller BV myself, so it's very nice to see reveals like this - thank you for posting these!

9. ohlala I like this bag
    very nice
    use it in good health

10. beautiful bag. i have a nappa one in nero and i love it. easy, light and comfortable cross body and holds a surprising amount. enjoy-

11. Thank everyone! I love this style! Holds so much n looks great! Great everyday and for travel.

I'll try to post some modeling pix this weekend :smile:

12. I've begun eying this style. Gosh, that's really pretty!

13. So beautiful! I love this combination. Can't wait to see modeling pics. Do you know if a 16 oz water bottle will fit? Congrats :smile:

14. That is a gorgeous bag! I love all the contrasts on it. Great style.

15. Love this bag! I hv taken some pix but hv difficulties uploading from my iPhone!