REVEAL of and amazing DEAL!!!

An interior view

picture.php

So my fear of the white bag is being confronted here and now!!! And why not...because I paid, in total...$200!!!!!!!

And she most certainly is as described, NEW!!!!!! No marks, scratches, brass hardware (which can tell all) is gorgeous, SO HAPPY!

Last edited:
Gorgeous!

Did you see how flat Jelita's berry was in the box?!? Holy cow, I didn't even know a Sabrina could be made to fit in the box hers was shoved into.

An interior view

picture.php

So my fear of the white bag is being confronted here and now!!! And why not...because I paid, in total...$200!!!!!!!

And she most certainly is as described, NEW!!!!!! No marks, scratches, brass tag (which can tell all) is gorgeous, SO HAPPY!

I've fallen in love with white bags lately. I used Apple Care and the Rain Guard on my Legacy white Ali, and everything just wipes off. I found a black smudge on it after a full day of shopping and an hour in the car afterward, and it just wiped off with a damp cloth. :biggrin:

Ah yes, I have my Apple Care and the guard on duty...I also just received the "Lovin' My Bags" Pro Treament (after the sticker shock) and used it on the parchment slim envelope wallet as a test. Bring it on life!