Reveal of a pre-loved LV wallet

Jul 11, 2009
Hello ladies,

I spotted a Louis Vuitton wallet on a website that sells luxurious stuff (authentic!) but which is preloved. My eye fell on this beautifull epi leather LV wallet... The website said it was the Porte Tresor International wallet.

Here are Some pictures...
IMG_1495222505.875969.jpg
IMG_1495222226.508171.jpgIMG_1495222338.050443.jpgIMG_1495222405.504859.jpgIMG_1495222425.123200.jpg

It is still in an exquisite state... (or I am blind, could be haha...). It is my first epi item by the way :smile:

Just one question: does it also have a "number" inside somewhere? To check when it was made?

Thank you for letting me share [emoji4]

Hello ladies,

I spotted a Louis Vuitton wallet on a website that sells luxurious stuff (authentic!) but which is preloved. My eye fell on this beautifull epi leather LV wallet... The website said it was the Porte Tresor International wallet.

View attachment 3703709
View attachment 3703695View attachment 3703699View attachment 3703703View attachment 3703705

It is still in an exquisite state... (or I am blind, could be haha...). It is my first epi item by the way :smile:

Just one question: does it also have a "number" inside somewhere? To check when it was made?

Congrats!
Yes it should have a date code hidden in a pocket somewhere. This color of Épi was made for many years. Let us know!

Reactions: NumeroCinque
Thank you :smile: I have another question, is it also possible to heatstamp your initials on a preloved item at LV? Or do they only heatstamp products you yourself buy there? :smile:
They should heat stamp it. I got exactly this wallet from my mother-in-law in damier ebene yeaaars ago, never used by her. They heat stamped it no problem :smile: When I went it for repair they found date code and repaired it as well.

The datecode, if I remember correctly, is along the seam line in the long pocket behind the card slots.

The purple lining against the yellow epi is a beautiful colour combination. I used to have a Bucket bag in this colour way.

Hello ladies,

View attachment 3703709
View attachment 3703695View attachment 3703699View attachment 3703703View attachment 3703705

Tradesy has a few epi speedy's and alma's in this color right now in great condition if your interested. Your wallet is lovely.

Reactions: NumeroCinque