Reveal of a nonsale sale bag...

Thank you,now i really dont know what i had so hard to decied on her. Prob bc i have the one printed in oak already and thought they would be too simiilar. :smile:

I'm sure you'll get lots of use out of both. I'm really wishing I had bought the oak printed, I love the more structured look!
BTW, me and my mum both have a lily and are both planning on getting a sbs this year. I like us having the same, so think you should get the hetty!!!

Here she is my gorgeus printed Lexy in black. Read to join her oak sister her at home. :smile:
Really needed a black everyday bag and guess you all know how i feel about prints by now : )
Oh it shows that your love mulberry and esp for this particular bag and i cant blame you.
I have it in oak.
Black is equally as stunning and i found it very hard to decide which colour to go for.
A big congrats from me for choosing the best lexi ever imo.

Here she is my gorgeus printed Lexy in black. Read to join her oak sister her at home. :smile:
Really needed a black everyday bag and guess you all know how i feel about prints by now : )

Wow!! This is The One I was wanting - and she sold out so early! Well done on a fantastic, gorgeous choice Baginuse!! I'm really thrilled for you! :dothewave:

I'm sure you'll get lots of use out of both. I'm really wishing I had bought the oak printed, I love the more structured look!
BTW, me and my mum both have a lily and are both planning on getting a sbs this year. I like us having the same, so think you should get the hetty!!!

Thank you: :biggrin: Oh dont tempt me, I love that Hetty leather, and the white one is so lush and tdf aswell...! But no more bags now. :sad:

Oh it shows that your love mulberry and esp for this particular bag and i cant blame you.
I have it in oak.
Black is equally as stunning and i found it very hard to decide which colour to go for.

Thank you JAN. I knew you would understand as you also love your printed one.:biggrin: It is such a great bag, imo also one of the best ones ever made by M.
And this black one is so much softer and yammier than my oak Lexy, it really shows me how diffrent leather can be in the same style! :smile: My oak one i a lot harder and firmer and this one very diffrent. :smile:

I have it in oak.

This black printed Lexy is to die for - a really timeless, classic bag. How do you find your oak version? The one I saw in store was so stiff that the shoulder strap couldn't come out of the bag and wrinkled the top flap quite badly ...

Wow!! This is The One I was wanting - and she sold out so early! Well done on a fantastic, gorgeous choice Baginuse!! I'm really thrilled for you! :dothewave:
Thank you Mayfly! It is a gorgeous bag and I feel so sorry for you that missed out on this one. I dont know why it took me so long to buy this one and almost missed it completly also. Hope it will pop one up for you soon. :biggrin:

This black printed Lexy is to die for - a really timeless, classic bag. How do you find your oak version? The one I saw in store was so stiff that the shoulder strap couldn't come out of the bag and wrinkled the top flap quite badly ...
My oak one is a lot stiffer than the black one,
I have to check how the strap holders is placed before I carry her on my shoulder as I dont want the top flap to wrinkle. But I saw that the black one was diffrent whan i bought it ( same made but diffrent shown) as the strapholders are inside the bag and not outside so I guess it is how the staff hass decided to display them. But I figure it will get softer with use and easier to have it in the proper placement so the strap will not wrinkle the flap, if you understand how I mean. It does sound weird when I read it now. :smile: