Reveal of a nonsale sale bag...

Baginuse

Jun 13, 2012
Too far from an outlet :(
Hello Ladies,
I just wanted to share with you all how utterly stupid I am. :biggrin:

First I had decided not to buy anything at all from the sale and save up for the red Lexy, then when I decided I really really needed THAT bag from the sale, and when I was going to buy it online then of course it had sold out the same day! :sad:
So I today went to the local Mulberry store and bought a sale bag paying full price (as their Mulberry sale doesn't start until this Sunday) and happily paid the full price so I would not miss out on this bag again. as they only had 3 left in stock and their sale is hysteric and queues and my chances of getting this bag was prob pretty low as I never get first in at sales, and hate the sale there very much!

So I guess paying full price for a salebag that was my punishment for deciding so late, but I so very happy that I decided to buy this bag even at full price. I love her so very much and she is def worth the price! And I got the possibility to choose the best looking and the most divine leather bag of the 3 ones left in stock.!
So very happy that I found her at last She has been in stick and out of stock last time I was there so I did not think I was going to get her.
Do you want to meet her?

Attachments

littlehanoi

Oct 29, 2012
Sweden
Hello Ladies,

First I had decided not to buy anything at all from the sale and save up for the red Lexy, then when I decided I really really needed THAT bag from the sale, and when I was going to buy it online then of course it had sold out the same day! :sad:
So I today went to the local Mulberry store and bought a sale bag paying full price (as their Mulberry sale doesn't start until this Sunday) and happily paid the full price so I would not miss out on this bag again. as they only had 3 left in stock and their sale is hysteric and queues and my chances of getting this bag was prob pretty low as I never get first in at sales, and hate the sale there very much!

So I guess paying full price for a salebag that was my punishment for deciding so late, but I so very happy that I decided to buy this bag even at full price. I love her so very much and she is def worth the price! And I got the possibility to choose the best looking and the most divine leather bag of the 3 ones left in stock.!
So very happy that I found her at last She has been in stick and out of stock last time I was there so I did not think I was going to get her.
Do you want to meet her?
Is it petrol Bays?

littlehanoi

Oct 29, 2012
Sweden
Hello Ladies,

Do you want to meet her?
Oh no, that is a really beautyful bag the Petrol BAys! But its not a Bays at all. :smile:
second guess is Delray?