Reveal of a new member

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just came back from business trip in Paris and managed to squeeze some time to visit 233 SH boutique.

I wanted to get a small bag - something small but can accomodate two phones and a wallet. Easily access to inside but yet secured. Cross body sling. Not so common. Based on the criteria, the helpful SA showed me the 3 items.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466610234.945734.jpg

Would you guys like to guess which one I got eventually?

MrGoyard likes this.
  2. Cap Vert ?

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466640564.107850.jpg

Presenting Cap Vert!

j19, OneMoreDay and MrGoyard like this.
  4. Gorgeous, that looks really good! Great color choice as well, congrats! :smile:

(I might have to consider this one, it looks lovely!)

5. Fantastic. Congrats. Navy blue is pretty.

6. Thanks! It was an unexpected purchase as I always thought cap vert has been discontinued.

7. Congratulations - I love it! I thought the cap vert was discontinued too. It is especially lovely in navy!

8. It looks amazing. So fresh. Seeing "small" Goyard bags is not so common. I love it

9. Great bag and love your colour choice. Goyard do a great navy

10. I also love the Goyard navy color... this bag on my wish list. Congratulations on your new bag!

11. Can I ask how much u paid?

12. Sorry I can't remember the exact. Recalled its around 1300+ eur. Slightly less than the grand bleu pm.