Reveal of a Nero frame BV

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. D69A6D44-F600-40A4-8E43-084708807376.jpeg 683CCAC4-2CB1-4F05-99E2-4633C7799697.jpeg 7A149111-4FD9-4631-9F61-BD6D4D98F2C7.jpeg 55E1FA08-AC81-4067-83BB-B95A96D1C560.jpeg I collected this new-to-me pre-loved BV frame bag yesterday from the post office. It has a formal yet ladylike silhouette. It comes in a decent condition with some minor scratches on its leather lining otherwise all good. I found out that this bag was made in 2008 making it a decade old! I think the older bags have better leather. This bag has leather that feels a bit more supple than some of the current ones.

Thank you for letting me share

morejunkny, sand, papertiger and 10 others like this.
  2. What a lovely silhouette of a bag and I like your gorgeous collection of plants "framing" the bag in the first picture. Amazing that you found a BV treasure with leather lining! I'm sure you will enjoy it a lot.

Bagcoolie likes this.
  3. Beautiful bag! Enjoy!

Bagcoolie likes this.
  4. I LOVE it! Never seen this style before. I would totally buy one of these if I came across it.

frenziedhandbag and Bagcoolie like this.
  5. Such a pretty shape! Enjoy!

Bagcoolie likes this.
  6. Congratulations on your beautiful find!

Bagcoolie likes this.
  7. What an amazing classic bag! Enjoy.

Bagcoolie likes this.
  8. Very sinple and elegant and there is such an ease to it. A perfect example of all that makes BV great.

9. what a gorgeous find! :loveeyes:
    totally love the turnlock and dual sided opening! :tup:
    actually i tend to agree with you, i keep thinking why it took me a while to get the Mona Lisa Pillow which i loved for a long time (thanks to @diane278 's posts) but felt meh when i saw it released recently.
    It felt dry.
    It felt not the same smooth and soft as my older intrecciato.
    I touched it (a few times, in various stores) but never wanted to hold it.
    my older bags felt totally different, and i get what you mean :yes:

10. Totally agree with you- love the leather on the older bags - they are more chewy and btw, on Mona Lisa, I have not been lucky with this color. Thrice purchased and thrice returned or sold at a significant loss - I can’t touch that color -LOL! I have learnt my lesson the 3rd time round

frenziedhandbag and ksuromax like this.
  11. i have had a long wallet from the first release, and i know i can bet safely on a small size (Pillow e.g.), but it took me a long while to find the right bag (leather wise) which was soft enough and nice to the touch.
    I remember i had the same thing with China red wallet, in 2 stores they felt paper dry! Luckily one I ordered from Matches was ok, and did soften up with use.

Bagcoolie and frenziedhandbag like this.
  12. Congratulations on your bag. It’s beautiful and classic. I hope you enjoy her.

Bagcoolie likes this.
  13. Bravissimo!

BV should totally reissue these, I'd buy one

Bagcoolie likes this.