Reveal of a Nero frame BV

Bagcoolie

O.G.
Mar 16, 2014
D69A6D44-F600-40A4-8E43-084708807376.jpeg 683CCAC4-2CB1-4F05-99E2-4633C7799697.jpeg 7A149111-4FD9-4631-9F61-BD6D4D98F2C7.jpeg 55E1FA08-AC81-4067-83BB-B95A96D1C560.jpeg I collected this new-to-me pre-loved BV frame bag yesterday from the post office. It has a formal yet ladylike silhouette. It comes in a decent condition with some minor scratches on its leather lining otherwise all good. I found out that this bag was made in 2008 making it a decade old! I think the older bags have better leather. This bag has leather that feels a bit more supple than some of the current ones.

Thank you for letting me share

What a lovely silhouette of a bag and I like your gorgeous collection of plants "framing" the bag in the first picture. Amazing that you found a BV treasure with leather lining! I'm sure you will enjoy it a lot. [emoji106]

Reactions: Bagcoolie
View attachment 4261966 View attachment 4261967 View attachment 4261968 View attachment 4261969 I collected this new-to-me pre-loved BV frame bag yesterday from the post office. It has a formal yet ladylike silhouette. It comes in a decent condition with some minor scratches on its leather lining otherwise all good. I found out that this bag was made in 2008 making it a decade old! I think the older bags have better leather. This bag has leather that feels a bit more supple than some of the current ones.

Beautiful bag! Enjoy!

Reactions: Bagcoolie
View attachment 4261966 View attachment 4261967 View attachment 4261968 View attachment 4261969 I collected this new-to-me pre-loved BV frame bag yesterday from the post office. It has a formal yet ladylike silhouette. It comes in a decent condition with some minor scratches on its leather lining otherwise all good. I found out that this bag was made in 2008 making it a decade old! I think the older bags have better leather. This bag has leather that feels a bit more supple than some of the current ones.

what a gorgeous find! :loveeyes:
totally love the turnlock and dual sided opening! :tup:
actually i tend to agree with you, i keep thinking why it took me a while to get the Mona Lisa Pillow which i loved for a long time (thanks to @diane278 's posts) but felt meh when i saw it released recently.
It felt dry.
It felt not the same smooth and soft as my older intrecciato.
I touched it (a few times, in various stores) but never wanted to hold it.
my older bags felt totally different, and i get what you mean :yes:

what a gorgeous find! :loveeyes:
totally love the turnlock and dual sided opening! :tup:
actually i tend to agree with you, i keep thinking why it took me a while to get the Mona Lisa Pillow which i loved for a long time (thanks to @diane278 's posts) but felt meh when i saw it released recently.
It felt dry.
It felt not the same smooth and soft as my older intrecciato.
I touched it (a few times, in various stores) but never wanted to hold it.
my older bags felt totally different, and i get what you mean :yes:
Totally agree with you- love the leather on the older bags - they are more chewy and btw, on Mona Lisa, I have not been lucky with this color. Thrice purchased and thrice returned or sold at a significant loss - I can’t touch that color -LOL! I have learnt my lesson the 3rd time round

Totally agree with you- love the leather on the older bags - they are more chewy and btw, on Mona Lisa, I have not been lucky with this color. Thrice purchased and thrice returned or sold at a significant loss - I can’t touch that color -LOL! I have learnt my lesson the 3rd time round
i have had a long wallet from the first release, and i know i can bet safely on a small size (Pillow e.g.), but it took me a long while to find the right bag (leather wise) which was soft enough and nice to the touch.
I remember i had the same thing with China red wallet, in 2 stores they felt paper dry! Luckily one I ordered from Matches was ok, and did soften up with use.