Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver

ksuromax

MADBAGGER
Authenticator
Feb 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Lol! I’m in nowhere, Virginia. Not sure where closet store is! But, I will look for sure! Thank you my sweet friend! :hugs: :yahoo:
i didn't mean 'across the street', but your state (if you're in US), or, nearest city, whatever applicable :smile:
my last 2 orders were from Bal boutiques, but both orders placed online and items delivered to my doorstep to a different city.
with all this situation they have become very flexible and customer oriented :tup:

Reactions: RT1

ksuromax

MADBAGGER
Authenticator
Feb 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
actually, my second order was a mix of both, i was in the boutique in person, but the Graf pouch was not, it was in the warehouse, and the SA reserved it for me while i was there, then it was transferred to their store, and she sent me a link for online transaction, and then shipped it to me

Reactions: RT1

muggles

In search of....
O.G.
Aug 15, 2007
Blue Ridge Mountains!!
i didn't mean 'across the street', but your state (if you're in US), or, nearest city, whatever applicable :smile:
my last 2 orders were from Bal boutiques, but both orders placed online and items delivered to my doorstep to a different city.
with all this situation they have become very flexible and customer oriented :tup:
Haha! I called Miami and New York! Was told by computer that they were busy and thanks for calling!:wtf::blah:

Reactions: Pollie-Jean and RT1