Reveal of a beautiful "flower"

GenieBottle26

"Odi et Amo"
Sep 18, 2011
I'm sure most of you know which color is coming up by the title! My recent infatuation of this color started with a gator CDC I picked up last week on vacation. Loved it so much I had to go a step further.......presenting my new baby!

B35 Togo in GERANIUM!

image-2646796098.jpg

Here she is with the bracelet that started it all...

image-1362177694.jpg

So gorgeous! This is such a beautiful, saturated red. Wear them in the best of health! Did you find this one in Palm Beach too? Best wishes!

I WISH I had found the bag at the H store in PB. I got her from a wonderful seller, Joya, who owns Palm Beach Luxury. She was so amazingly helpful with this purchase. She is also a lover of H & has quite the collection.

Thanks so much for sharing with me ladies!! I'm getting used to the size. I only have one other B in 40cm. I ordered the 35 without EVER trying the size on. It is QUITE a bit smaller than the 40 but looks wonderful. I'm thinking 35 may be my new favorite size! It's so much lighter in weight than my 40!

Congrats! Geranium is such an inviting color!
Thank you! The color is quite amazing-such a wonderful mix of red and orange.

Beautiful bag, and the Twilly is perfect with it. Congratulations.

TY! I originally got the twilly to match my Cafe Victoria but it just so happens it matches this new beauty as well! Must be fate ;)

Big congrats, she's a beauty!! Thank you so much for sharing and enjoy wearing her in the best of health:smile:

:smile: Thank YOU for sharing with me!

pretty color!

Thanks hun!

That color is soooooo pretty and the whole combo (bag/cdc/twilly) is drop dead gorgeous!!!!!

Awww thank you. I'm definitely going out with DBF to rock this combo later tonight :graucho: