Reveal of 1980 Lauren clutch

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 66E8ED28-9651-42EE-B65A-76B8A5412B6E.jpeg I am inspired by all the lovely ways Diane carries her 1980 Lauren. I got this Lauren mid-week and am excited on my first outing with it today - off to a lunch appointment. This shall be the first time I left home with less than a full shoulder bag or a cross body :smile: I am not a clutch person as they hold little but I love the size of Lauren. Can even fit a brolly!

Kayka, youngster, TIFFANI251 and 14 others like this.
  2. Congratulations! I think you’ll love it. Once you get used to it, its a great way to carry fewer things. I used to carry lots of things “just in case I needed them” but I never did. :hugs::drinks:

3. I looove that bag! You are correct, the bag is roomy and very elegant at the same time. Enjoy!

4. Congrats on a great classic BV :flowers:

ams-eve likes this.
  5. Such a lovely bag, congrats!! :drinks:

6. Your Lauren is lovely

7. Beautiful bag in a great color - enjoy!

8. Thank you so much all, for the kind words! I carried this around in the outdoors for about 9 hours and like the style very much. Fortunately, I didn’t stuff it to the brim else it will be a tad tiring to lug around by hand for that period This said, it did somehow doubled up as a small mobile dumbbell for me today -LOL.

diane278 and frenziedhandbag like this.
  9. So glad the style is working for you. Gorgeous color in a timeless chic style!

10. I love the Lauren and am debating one myself. Enjoy using it!

11. I am soooo tempted by this clutch even though my lifestyle doesn’t call for one.

12. +1

LaPaloma55 likes this.
  13. Thank you again, I would recommend one and you will find ways to carry it ;)

Buckeyemommy and frenziedhandbag like this.
  14. Gorgeous and timeless!!!! Congrats!

15. Many thanks :smile:

Phiomega likes this.