Reveal of 1980 Lauren clutch

1. 66E8ED28-9651-42EE-B65A-76B8A5412B6E.jpeg I am inspired by all the lovely ways Diane carries her 1980 Lauren. I got this Lauren mid-week and am excited on my first outing with it today - off to a lunch appointment. This shall be the first time I left home with less than a full shoulder bag or a cross body :smile: I am not a clutch person as they hold little but I love the size of Lauren. Can even fit a brolly!

Kayka, youngster, TIFFANI251 and 14 others like this.
  2. Congratulations! I think you’ll love it. Once you get used to it, its a great way to carry fewer things. I used to carry lots of things “just in case I needed them” but I never did. :hugs::drinks:

3. I looove that bag! You are correct, the bag is roomy and very elegant at the same time. Enjoy!

4. Congrats on a great classic BV :flowers:

ams-eve likes this.
  5. Such a lovely bag, congrats!! :drinks:

6. Your Lauren is lovely

7. Beautiful bag in a great color - enjoy!

8. Thank you so much all, for the kind words! I carried this around in the outdoors for about 9 hours and like the style very much. Fortunately, I didn’t stuff it to the brim else it will be a tad tiring to lug around by hand for that period This said, it did somehow doubled up as a small mobile dumbbell for me today -LOL.

diane278 and frenziedhandbag like this.
  9. So glad the style is working for you. Gorgeous color in a timeless chic style!

10. I love the Lauren and am debating one myself. Enjoy using it!

11. I am soooo tempted by this clutch even though my lifestyle doesn’t call for one.

12. +1

LaPaloma55 likes this.
  13. Thank you again, I would recommend one and you will find ways to carry it ;)

Buckeyemommy and frenziedhandbag like this.
  14. Gorgeous and timeless!!!! Congrats!

15. Many thanks :smile:

Phiomega likes this.