Reveal - Ocean Vienna from a Treesje newbie

Fashion1

RM ~ Bal ~ LV
O.G.
Jan 29, 2009
Hi everyone! I am normally a frequenter in the RM subforum, but I picked up my first Treesje yesterday, an Ocean Vienna. I am familiar with the Avalon and Asher styles, but hadn't seen this one before. I love how different it looks. Here she is!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pics 048.jpg
    pics 048.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 203
  • pics 049.jpg
    pics 049.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 200
  • pics 050.jpg
    pics 050.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 201
  • pics 051.jpg
    pics 051.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 199
Here she is with my kitty and some modeling pics. Excuse my appearance - I'm in workout clothes.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pics 052.jpg
    pics 052.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 199
  • pics 054.jpg
    pics 054.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 198
  • pics 046.jpg
    pics 046.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 195
Beautiful!:nuts: I've seen this bag IRL and it's such a gorgeous style. The shape always reminded me of a tulip. :P Congrats on your first Treesje Fashion1! I hope it won't be your last!

:tup: Congratulations!

Haven't seen this style IRL. It has a really unique shape and it seems functional too with the open top. Nice score!

Thank you for sharing your pics. (sneaks back to treesje.com to find a Vienna :P)

Congrats, it's gorgeous! The Vienna's definitely a very unique shape, and I love the quilting in the Royale collection too. That Ocean leather is just stunning too, isn't it? (I have it in the Marseille.) :love:

Love it. I just purchased my first Treesje this weekend...Hendrix. I love it. I decided to check TPF to see what others had to say about the designer. Your bag is really lovely. I got Hendrix in black for $307.

Attachments

• Treesje Hendrix.jpg
    Treesje Hendrix.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 38