REVEAL: Nylon Smith (Khaki)

PcanTannedBty

Dec 19, 2013
Ok... This was drama today!

I had one of my outlets hold this Nylon Smith bag for me. Mind you, it is the ONLY Nylon Smith bag left out there as it has been discontinued. I've been wanting this color for awhile but could never find one.

I get to the outlet and mention that I'm there to pick up my bag on hold. The SA went to the back and said we don't have anymore... I was like, "what tha", especially since I had driven there in the heart of traffic. She seemed not to care. I was very polite but told her she needed to somehow find my bag. She asked the other SA about it and she said "oh yeah, here it is"... I lit up like a light bulb. 😃😃😃😍😍😍😍.

Anyway... After all that... Here she is all dressed up with my late grandmothers hat. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404170753.453572.jpg

so glad you perservered, it's wonderful! congrats!

funnily enuff, my bag was also wearing a hat today. :smile: July 4th theme. I wasnt gonna post here but since it seems to be in the air . . .

I had one of my outlets hold this Nylon Smith bag for me. Mind you, it is the ONLY Nylon Smith bag left out there as it has been discontinued. I've been wanting this color for awhile but could never find one.

I get to the outlet and mention that I'm there to pick up my bag on hold. The SA went to the back and said we don't have anymore... I was like, "what tha", especially since I had driven there in the heart of traffic. She seemed not to care. I was very polite but told her she needed to somehow find my bag. She asked the other SA about it and she said "oh yeah, here it is"... I lit up like a light bulb. 😃😃😃😍😍😍😍.

Anyway... After all that... Here she is all dressed up with my late grandmothers hat. View attachment 2671584

Very nice..love it..enjoy her :biggrin:

Anyway... After all that... Here she is all dressed up with my late grandmothers hat. View attachment 2671584
Yippppie for u gurrrrl

So glad that you found your bag. I have the orange with royal trim nylon smith that I use for football season (and other times too....lol :smile: ) and I absolutely love it. Everything fits and it is sooooo light!

So happy you finally got her. Could you imagine had that other SA not been there to save the day? It was meant to be. She's beautiful. They had that color combo at my outlet but it was the medium pocket sac, the one with the great strap like he Kingston, and in black it was stunning. Love that color combo. The hat is too cute. :smile:

So happy you finally got her. Could you imagine had that other SA not been there to save the day? It was meant to be. She's beautiful. They had that color combo at my outlet but it was the medium pocket sac, the one with the great strap like he Kingston, and in black it was stunning. Love that color combo. The hat is too cute. :smile:

I thought the same thing... What if the other SA wasn't there. I would have left looking like a sad puppy. 😃. Black Nylon is amazing! So rich looking. The large pocket satchel in a nylon was in line if the Smith wasn't there. I love yours in black/black. They had a couple of them. Thank u!!! I love the hat as well. It rides in my back seat all the time. My grandma always liked to ride in the back because she says it was to cold up front. 😃😃😃

So glad that you found your bag. I have the orange with royal trim nylon smith that I use for football season (and other times too....lol :smile: ) and I absolutely love it. Everything fits and it is sooooo light!

Oh girl... That orange is beautiful!! I'm glad I found her as well and I bet she get lots of attention at the games. Yes, it's the perfect size.