REVEAL!!!! nylon pocket satchel

belle_91

O.G.
Nov 25, 2009
The bag I ordered on Sunday is here and she is beautiful, the color is even better than online!! I ended up paying 86 for this bag with shipping!!! Here she is with all of her plastic taken off!!

And what should I do about the dangling threads on the strap?

Attachments

belle_91

O.G.
Nov 25, 2009
And she has this gorgeous red interior. And I think this bag is definitely higher quality than the longchamp le pliage because it is lined, and has the crossbody strap! So glad I got this bag instead!

Attachments

G.Allyn

Dec 12, 2013
Really pretty color.

If it was me, I would unbuckle the strap, use tiny cuticle sissors and carefully cut the threads in a well lit room. When you are done, don't forget to breathe.

gatorgirl07

Dec 2, 2012
I use tiny cuticle scissors to trim threads like that and then burn it for a split second and out it out so it doesn't unravel

belle_91

O.G.
Nov 25, 2009
I use tiny cuticle scissors to trim threads like that and then burn it for a split second and out it out so it doesn't unravel
Ah good idea, I will definitely do that!, how much of the thread do you leave, so you can burn it? If that makes sense

gatorgirl07

Dec 2, 2012
Ah good idea, I will definitely do that!, how much of the thread do you leave, so you can burn it? If that makes sense
Only enough to hang on with my fingertips and then pinch out. Make sure you don't leave so much that it will bug you

PcanTannedBty

Dec 19, 2013
Dooney Land, USA
www.youtube.com
The bag I ordered on Sunday is here and she is beautiful, the color is even better than online!! I ended up paying 86 for this bag with shipping!!! Here she is with all of her plastic taken off!!

Yay!!! You finally got her. I'm so glad you are happy with her. I love the color. Dooney Nylon is the best. Congrats!! Now we need mod shots. 😁😁

Bobetta

Mar 9, 2014
New York

I love it - A lot!
Congrats on your new bag!! :smile: