REVEAL: Nothing *Elsie* compares... my first Chloe!! (Pic-heavy!)

CONGRATS!!! :woot::dothewave::woot: What an absolutely breathtaking bag- great choice and enjoy her!

Thanks so much, AJ!! I am soaking this one in for sure... I'm whipped for this girl! :lol:

Hooray for you!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
The Chloe Elsie is definitely a great bag :smile:
I am really loving mine too :love:

Thanks, finickee!! Oooh, you're in Club Elsie too?? Which one do you have?? I'm already crushing on an Elsie shoulder bag w/ chain strap... :graucho:

Some more mod pics!:

lunapic1342052993193733.jpg

This time with the strap crossbody:

lunapic1342052993193736.jpg

I also realized I didn't include an interior shot.. here's what fits in my Elsie!

southeastmarin201207110.jpg

It's really roomy! For now, I easily fit my Blackberry (there is one large interior zip pocket), Kate Spade Henrietta cosmetic case, long Prada Continental Wallet, and huge sunnies case. I could definitely also fit a light sweater, water bottle, and Kindle or planner or something if I wanted to!

Thanks again, everyone, for all your lovely comments!! :ty: :blush: :hugs:

This bag was MADE for you! You and the bag both look amazing, and your love for her shines through. So very happy for you!!!

Aww, thank you, girlie!! :hugs: I love her so very much!! This bag is making me so Chloe-hungry, though. How are we gonna survive our ban?? :sweatdrop::hrmm::graucho: Must... add... Paraty... and Marcie... to collection... January's so far away! :girlsigh:

IMG_2868.jpg

Here is my Chloe Elsie Satchel :smile:

Wowza!! :faint: That is one smokin' Elsie! I swear, Chloe does python like no other. You are one lucky girl!!!

Some more mod pics!:

This time with the strap crossbody:

I also realized I didn't include an interior shot.. here's what fits in my Elsie!

It's really roomy! For now, I easily fit my Blackberry (there is one large interior zip pocket), Kate Spade Henrietta cosmetic case, long Prada Continental Wallet, and huge sunnies case. I could definitely also fit a light sweater, water bottle, and Kindle or planner or something if I wanted to!

Thanks again, everyone, for all your lovely comments!! :ty: :blush: :hugs:

She really does suit you, PLSF! And you wear her so well :smile: She quite roomy too. Love her! So happy for you! It's lovely that we can tell how happy you are to have her, it makes it even more special :hugs:

PurseLoveSF said:
Aww, thank you, girlie!! :hugs: I love her so very much!! This bag is making me so Chloe-hungry, though. How are we gonna survive our ban?? :sweatdrop::hrmm::graucho: Must... add... Paraty... and Marcie... to collection... January's so far away! :girlsigh:

I know! All these Paraty, Marcie and Elsie reveals are killing me! 2013 is soooo far away....

I love your Elsie it looks great on you! Is it comfortable crossbody? Is it long enough? I have an Elsie Shoulder bag in the same colors as yours :smile: It looks beautiful with the golden hardware :smile:

I love your Elsie it looks great on you! Is it comfortable crossbody? Is it long enough? I have an Elsie Shoulder bag in the same colors as yours :smile: It looks beautiful with the golden hardware :smile:

Thanks, celine!! The bag is very comfortable crossbody, but I haven't been wearing it that way very often just because I like my crossbodies teeny tiny! I very much like this one as a satchel so I either wear it handheld or in the crook of the arm. I do use the shoulder strap long sometimes so it's kind of slung at my side, so that's very convenient and also more casual-looking.

I'm a shortie (5'0-5'1ish), but the strap I think would definitely be long enough for crossbody for a taller person. There are four (!) places to adjust the strap (three holes each), and right now I have room to lengthen the strap one hole in all four places. Haha, hopefully that made sense! In other words, very adjustable!

HTH! :biggrin:

She really does suit you, PLSF! And you wear her so well :smile: She quite roomy too. Love her! So happy for you! It's lovely that we can tell how happy you are to have her, it makes it even more special :hugs:

Awww, thanks, cupcake!! You're toooooo sweet :hugs: Now must sit back and drool at everyone else's reveals so I can torture myself while I'm banned! :graucho: Got anything good coming up???? :lol:

Awww, thanks, cupcake!! You're toooooo sweet :hugs: Now must sit back and drool at everyone else's reveals so I can torture myself while I'm banned! :graucho: Got anything good coming up???? :lol:

I have spurged too much in the Mulberry sales so I am on a self-inflected ban too I see you have the OS Silky Snake Midnight Alexa on your wishlist....two of the bags I picked up in the sales were the silky snake Alexas in regular midnight and the mini pebbled beige...they are both beautiful!! :love:

I have yet to add Chloe to my collection but I am now saving my pennies for a Marcie, thinking black, but if I see a seasonal colour I love, I can easily be swayed! ;) I love looking at what other ladies have bought and this forum is great for researching as well!

I have spurged too much in the Mulberry sales so I am on a self-inflected ban too I see you have the OS Silky Snake Midnight Alexa on your wishlist....two of the bags I picked up in the sales were the silky snake Alexas in regular midnight and the mini pebbled beige...they are both beautiful!! :love:

I have yet to add Chloe to my collection but I am now saving my pennies for a Marcie, thinking black, but if I see a seasonal colour I love, I can easily be swayed! ;) I love looking at what other ladies have bought and this forum is great for researching as well!

Omg, I just tracked down your reveal, and your Silky Snake collection is STUNNING!! So, so perfect, every piece!! :love::love::love:

Mulberry is fairly new on my radar (it's just so hard to find IRL where I live!), but I've been lurking around the Mulberry SF a little and have always been intrigued by the Alexa. Well, to my delight, San Francisco just opened a brand spankin new Mulberry store a few weeks ago! The leather was just intoxicating and I fell in love with the Alexa as soon as I tried it on.

It was the OS that I decided on, but I'm looking at everyone's pics online and I'm starting to second-guess myself on the size. I'm really short (5'0-5'1)... I just could've sworn that the regular looked teeny to me. How do you like the size on your regular? Do you have any OS Alexas??

Also (sorry I'm grilling you now haha), how blue is your Nightshade?? In some pics, it looks like the perfect shade of inky blue, and in others it looks like a very beautiful black. I was hoping it was more on the blue side... what do you think??

Hehe thanks in advance, cupcake!! :ghi5: LOVE your beautiful Mulberrys!!

Omg, I just tracked down your reveal, and your Silky Snake collection is STUNNING!! So, so perfect, every piece!! :love::love::love:

Mulberry is fairly new on my radar (it's just so hard to find IRL where I live!), but I've been lurking around the Mulberry SF a little and have always been intrigued by the Alexa. Well, to my delight, San Francisco just opened a brand spankin new Mulberry store a few weeks ago! The leather was just intoxicating and I fell in love with the Alexa as soon as I tried it on.

It was the OS that I decided on, but I'm looking at everyone's pics online and I'm starting to second-guess myself on the size. I'm really short (5'0-5'1)... I just could've sworn that the regular looked teeny to me. How do you like the size on your regular? Do you have any OS Alexas??

Also (sorry I'm grilling you now haha), how blue is your Nightshade?? In some pics, it looks like the perfect shade of inky blue, and in others it looks like a very beautiful black. I was hoping it was more on the blue side... what do you think??

Hehe thanks in advance, cupcake!! :ghi5: LOVE your beautiful Mulberrys!!

No worries, PurseLove! I keep calling the SS Alexa colour midnight, instead of nightshade! It is nightshade!! :P Thank you so much and that's so lovely of you to track down my reveal! :smooch:

I heard about the SF store opening up, they're slowly opening up more stores so hopefully you'll be seeing more Mulberrys around :biggrin:

I'm 4'11, so even shorter than you! I haven't got any OS Alexas, they look like overnight bags on me! Do you think you may have tried on the mini Alexa? That is small but perfect for out and about, when you don't want to carry too much with you. The regular size is a great size and fits everything I need. I feel the shoulder strap on the regular may be a tad too long when worn on the shoulder but it's nothing for me to worry about too much. I have some mod shots on my reveal entitled something like ".....couldn't get this one out of my head!" :giggles:

The blue of the nightshade....it's more of a navy blue than black but dark enough to use as an alternative to a black bag. She is beautiful and looks great with jeans or worn on the crook of the arm to work :love:

I feel like I'm hijacking your Chloe thread!! :lolots: