Reveal: New to me Peltro Cabat and Ferro Sloane plus my grey BV collection

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
I've been watching BV Bags' Peltro Cabat for some time, and last week she had a screaming deal and I couldn't resist. She arrived today. She is very broken in, like a pile of silvery mush (makes me realize how far away I am from my Nero Cabat being fully broken in). It's her vibe that did it for me though. Very relaxed. I tried her on with dresses and shorts and a tee and she looked great.

I did have the good fortune of getting a Ferro Sloane (thank you LS) a little while back, and I thought a group photo of my grey BV's would be nice. The Pillow is Ardoise.

Reactions: ksuromax

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
I've been watching BV Bags' Peltro Cabat for some time, and last week she had a screaming deal and I couldn't resist. She arrived today. She is very broken in, like a pile of silvery mush (makes me realize how far away I am from my Nero Cabat being fully broken in). It's her vibe that did it for me though. Very relaxed. I tried her on with dresses and shorts and a tee and she looked great.

I did have the good fortune of getting a Ferro Sloane (thank you LS) a little while back, and I thought a group photo of my grey BV's would be nice. The Pillow is Ardoise.

Very pretty and elegant with her silvery self. Great group shots.

krawford

O.G.
Feb 3, 2011
Love them all!! I have the Ardoise Large Veneta. Wish I had gotten the Ardoise pillow bag as well.

Silkpearl

Nov 27, 2013
Your silver peltro cabat is very beautiful - does it gleam like that in non-sunlight too? What a wonderful sheen.

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
Love them all!! I have the Ardoise Large Veneta. Wish I had gotten the Ardoise pillow bag as well.
I literally stumbled upon the Ardoise pillow when popping into Bergdorf's website. It was quite the find. I'm looking forward to seeing the new light grey IRL because I still wonder if I should have gotten that instead. But I am finding Ardoise works well with what I'm wearing this summer. It's a no brainer for FW.

V0N1B2

Armchair Supermodel
Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 10, 2009
It's my user name
It's beautiful! :girlsigh:
I hope to one day have a cabat. If you ever need someone to take care of it while you use your other bags, please let me know. I can even fly down to pick it up. :graucho:
*I kid, I kid*

diane278

Minimalist Wannabe....
Apr 1, 2012

They look gorgeous together! Go grays!

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
It's beautiful! :girlsigh:
I hope to one day have a cabat. If you ever need someone to take care of it while you use your other bags, please let me know. I can even fly down to pick it up. :graucho:
*I kid, I kid*
How do you feel about breaking in a Nero Cabat? Wahahahahaha!