Reveal: new release + oldie but goodie

Gorgeous Insolite! If you don't mind me asking, which chain is this? I actually like this a bit better than the ring key chain. Do you have the style number and if you wouldn't mind, what is the price for it?

Actually, the chain was a gift from the assistant manager. There is one that sells for $175 which he knew I wanted, but he said it is hard to get because quantities were low that he had found a different one for me that used to go with a different wallet. I love it because it has two of the carabiner hooks unlike the one that is on the website with one. I have tried it on my pochette and it also works as a strap.

I have dreamed of the existence of a colored interior DE for a looooong time, so I am very happy this week!:biggrin:

Thank you all for your kind words and congrats. I am very happy with the wallet but also the Odeon which was a bit of a love at first sight. I had never found a flattering crossbody bag, and when I put on the Odeon, I knew it was meant to be. I had been looking for a bag that would also fit my Nikon camera with a long lens and the Odeon fit the bill for that as well.

Again, thank you for all your kindness and the daily sharing of experiences that helps each and every one of us consider things we may overlook in our purchases. :woohoo:

Actually, the chain was a gift from the assistant manager. There is one that sells for $175 which he knew I wanted, but he said it is hard to get because quantities were low that he had found a different one for me that used to go with a different wallet. I love it because it has two of the carabiner hooks unlike the one that is on the website with one. I have tried it on my pochette and it also works as a strap.

I have dreamed of the existence of a colored interior DE for a looooong time, so I am very happy this week!:biggrin:

That's awesome about the chain!! Enjoy your new gems! :biggrin: