Reveal - New Coach Pillow Madison!

I wonder, Is this bag a permanent collection? Since I bought coach marlie I fell in love with turnlock closure :heart: but I would love to try this bag in different color. Do you think it will be released in any other colors? Thank you :flowers:

I wonder, Is this bag a permanent collection? Since I bought coach marlie I fell in love with turnlock closure :heart: but I would love to try this bag in different color. Do you think it will be released in any other colors? Thank you :flowers:
Hi there! Unfortunately I don't know enough about Coach's upcoming lines but I feel it would turn into a classic like the Pillow Tabby and be released with new colors every year/season. The black and cream seem like they would be permanent, with the pink/coral definitely seasonal. I would go to the store and ask the SA! Happy shopping :smile:

• Insightful
Reactions: MiaKing
Nothing at Coach is permanent. Sometimes I'll fall in love with a style but don't like the colors and they never make any more. Styles never stick around for more than a few years. The Rogue has been around the longest in recent times.
Oh but you know they keep that darn swingpack- now known as Kitt around. That bag has been in the rotation for at about two decades.

I was obsessed with this bag the moment I saw it on Instagram with JLo and had to have it. Thankfully my 8 year anniversary just passed so I can justify this as my anniversary gift :love:
I was torn between the Cream and the Grey but ultimately fell in love with the Grey as it reminded me of the Gucci Marmont shoulder bag, but at like a fraction of the cost.
The leather is Nappa Leather, quilted, super soft and squishy! I originally had the Coach Pillow Tabby on my wishlist also - seems I have a thing for squishy leather (I have the LV Coussin too :angel:). Guess I love Flap bags :lol: shown with LV Pochette Metis and Coach Cassie!
View attachment 5348427View attachment 5348428View attachment 5348429View attachment 5348430View attachment 5348431View attachment 5348432View attachment 5348433
So beautiful! Which size is this? The 18 (small) or 21 (big)?

I was obsessed with this bag the moment I saw it on Instagram with JLo and had to have it. Thankfully my 8 year anniversary just passed so I can justify this as my anniversary gift :love:
I was torn between the Cream and the Grey but ultimately fell in love with the Grey as it reminded me of the Gucci Marmont shoulder bag, but at like a fraction of the cost.
The leather is Nappa Leather, quilted, super soft and squishy! I originally had the Coach Pillow Tabby on my wishlist also - seems I have a thing for squishy leather (I have the LV Coussin too :angel:). Guess I love Flap bags :lol: shown with LV Pochette Metis and Coach Cassie!
View attachment 5348427View attachment 5348428View attachment 5348429View attachment 5348430View attachment 5348431View attachment 5348432View attachment 5348433
How are you still enjoying her? I’m eyeing this one! .