Reveal: national handbag day edition

Try stuffing the bags that are crimped and then give them a gentle warming with a hair dryer... keep it moving and don't get the dryer too close to the leather or fabric. Sometimes the heat will relax the wrinkles.

OMG, that's terrible!

I think Dillard's sends them like that because that's the way they come from Dooney.
The nice job Dillard's does on the packaging kind of loses the effect when the bag is already folded.

When I got my hydrangea satchel, it was the same, folded flat, and then you unfold it and end up with this fold on the sides. Mine was really noticeable on the leather strip. I have her super stuffed to make it better. I wish Dooney would stop packing the bags like that.

The sloppy way Dooney treats the PURCHASED product, which should go to the consumer in good condition, really, really bugs me. It is not as though we are purchasing cheap items from a discount shop.

A wallet I purchased came yesterday and I was relieved D&B had sent it in a cardbord box, since this has not always been the case. When I opened the box, the nice white box was filthy. I may be targeting the wrong people, but it made me think the D&B warehouse staff never wash their hands.

There was half a handprint and four fingers in black dirt across the top of the box. It looks like a FORENSIC CLASS EXAMPLE and not a box for a $265.00 wallet.