Reveal: national handbag day edition

Great haul GG! I love all of them. The Toledo winged shopper is so pretty and the hounds tooth satchel is so fun and striking. I love the color of the GILI bag. So what do you think of it?

So nice ! I've been lusting over that houndstooth !
Me too! I had to have it!

Great haul GG! I love all of them. The Toledo winged shopper is so pretty and the hounds tooth satchel is so fun and striking. I love the color of the GILI bag. So what do you think of it?

The toledo is too small, so she is packed up and headed back tomorrow. The houndstooth is absolutely staying, but she may not make an appearance until after football season, and the GILI is staying with momma! I love the color and texture.....EVERYTHING! I may not think much of LR, but she can design a HE!! of a handbag

Me too! I had to have it!

The toledo is too small, so she is packed up and headed back tomorrow. The houndstooth is absolutely staying, but she may not make an appearance until after football season, and the GILI is staying with momma! I love the color and texture.....EVERYTHING! I may not think much of LR, but she can design a HE!! of a handbag

So that must be the small winged shopper. It is on the smaller side. That's good to know about the GILI bag. I think they are pretty and they do some great colors.