***reveal: Mz nikki and mz mam!!!***

ceedoan

Crazy Handbag Lady
Sep 29, 2011
my first reveal thread and it's dedicated to my new-to-me WINE NIKKI, which also happens to be my first Nikki AND my new-to-me cream/dark brown BW MAM (my first MAM as well!!!)

SHE'S HERE!!!! i've been looking for a wine nikki of my very own since i started getting RM bags, and now i do!! and let me just say.... WOW!!!! nikki did NOT disappoint, quite possibly the PERFECT shade of red. ahhhhh i still can't get over the gorgeous color, buttery leather and hw!!! i think i'll be content if this is my one and only nikki!!!

first peak :biggrin:

Attachments

ceedoan

Crazy Handbag Lady
Sep 29, 2011
WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!

w/ flash!!

"SMOOSH" factor..... YES!!! VERY MUCH SO!!! :P

wanted to show the gold mixed hardware... this is my first bag with mixed hw and i have to say i really like it!!! the gold looks great against the wine!!!

lastly.... the lining... PRISTINE!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

ceedoan

Crazy Handbag Lady
Sep 29, 2011
lastly.... i was so excited i just swung nikki on my shoulder while still in my work clothes.....:P i will definitely do REAL action shots when i take her out (still waiting for my Apple products to get here so she can be conditioned and protected!) :biggrin:

Attachments

ceedoan

Crazy Handbag Lady
Sep 29, 2011
both these bags are from a WONDERFUL seller on bonz - she's the sweetest and got these to me SO FAST!!! - thank you again, it was such a pleasure!!! :smile:

this is my first MAM and first BW bag. this is not the paperwhite/brown BW combo... in fact, i have no idea what the official name if this bag is. i've tried searching the threads but didn't get anywhere. hoping some seasoned minkettes can help with this!!! :yes: she's in PRISTINE condition, prior mama only carried her twice!!!

TA-DA!!! look at how smooshy she is!!!!!! :P

w/flash

PAISLEY LINING!!! in PERFECT condition

ceedoan

Crazy Handbag Lady
Sep 29, 2011
not done yet!!!

LOOK WHO IT IS!!! why hello old school vincent, u handsome devil u!!! ;)

MAM PUDDLE!!! :P

close-up of the softest, smooshiest, pebbled cream leather i've EVER had in my possession!!! feels like silky butter!

here she is stuffed! :lol:

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR LETTING ME SHARE!! :biggrin:

Attachments

Cait

only once you live
Dec 11, 2005
Old Vincent > New Vincent! :P

Congrats! The Wine Nikki - colour-wise - seems very dimensional. The MAM is so puddly! Love both!