Reveal! My X-Mas Present Arrived VERY Early!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hubby and I decided to exchange early, since baby is due to arrive within the next week or so (unless he decides to take his time!) - we figured we'd be overwhelmed around x-mas time with baby stuff, and thought exchanging now would be best. I didn't mind!!

Anybody around?

[​IMG]

2. me!

3. woohoo! Ok so let me say that I have been itching for one of these for a while now - every time somebody posts one I would just stare at the photos in awe. This could be a dead giveaway but here's a sneak peak :smile:

[​IMG]

4. Black Laila

5. yes ma'am! A Kristin Pinnacle Laila -

(what does that mean anyway, pinnacle?)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Gorgeous bag!! and puppy!

7. I have her in Fawn and i do love this bag

Congrats

8. Stunning....happy days when you get to have Xmas early. Good luck with your upcoming lil one.....what an exciting time when you have a new bay in the house:smile:

9. Great bag! Congrats!

10. Beautiful bag; hope you enjoy it! Good luck with the little one that's on the way too!

11. Beautiful bag!!!! And your puppy is adorable also!!

12. Beautiful! Congrats on your beautiful new bag and your baby!

13. Congrats on your Laila, she is a great bag! And a huge congrats on the upcoming baby :yahoo:

14. Gorgeous bag and puppy!!

And congrats on your baby...hope you are feeling well in the home stretch! :smile:

15. Gorgeous bag, always love to do xmas early, and what better reason then to get ready for new little. Love your dog, it brought tears to my eyes he reminds me so much of our beloved Shih Tzu we lost last year. Enjoy your bag, dog, and especially your new bundle of joy.