Reveal: My unexpected Bal

And here you go. My indoor light (and the gloomy English weather) does not do the color justice, but I tried taking a photo with the iPhone focus function and without.

I've have been on the lookout for a Bordeaux bag in classic shape, not necessarily Balenciaga, as the soft lambskin has always deterred me from buying. But in this chevre, I couldn't resist. :smile:

I will try to post some mod photos soon!

Attachments

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012
Love the color. Congrats.

Scandibabe

Scandibabe
Nov 29, 2012
Norway
Yes, it's a Velo.

And thanks for the compliments, ladies! :biggrin:

Fabulous bag! I have seen it at Selfridges in London for 2 weeks ago, it was stunning, I wondered who would be the lucky owner... And the bag is a way more beautiful IRL, you are lucky! Congrats! You will enjoy it for years, I have two in chevre from the last year holiday collection (velo and first) and the leather is getting more and more gorgeous.

Fabulous bag! I have seen it at Selfridges in London for 2 weeks ago, it was stunning, I wondered who would be the lucky owner... And the bag is a way more beautiful IRL, you are lucky! Congrats! You will enjoy it for years, I have two in chevre from the last year holiday collection (velo and first) and the leather is getting more and more gorgeous.
I bought this two weeks ago tomorrow! Who knows, we could have crossed paths in Selfridges! And that's a good thing to hear about the chevre leather as it's already gorgeous now.

Scandibabe

Scandibabe
Nov 29, 2012
Norway
I bought this two weeks ago tomorrow! Who knows, we could have crossed paths in Selfridges! And that's a good thing to hear about the chevre leather as it's already gorgeous now.

We have been there almost at the same time :smile:)) I actually went there because Bal at Selfridges had the absolutely last in UK (and probably in Europe) city in beige nougatine from last year summer collection. But when I looked at this last one, it looked very sad, papery and dry.... Then I watched little bit at your perfect velo, and went to Chanel RTW at the second floor....