Reveal my second B-bags!!!

scooterella

Nov 19, 2007
San Jose, CA
My hubby was in Paris for a week (Last week) I told him that I want a second b-bag in PT style. Unfortunately, he went to the Balenciaga store in Paris, Printemps and Galeries Lafayette and couldn't find me any PT at all. I was so sad but he found me this little one instead and it's sooo cute!!! I am still sad about I want this combo in PT and no where to get it.

Attachments

urbangrid

Jun 4, 2007
I really like the color combo...the RGGH looks great with the color! Congrats and it's still a lovely treat from your husband :heart:

o_luxurious

Oct 5, 2008
Beautiful combo, congrats! Sorry to hear they didn't have the PT you were looking for but your new town really is stunning.

amacasa

O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
That combo is very pretty!!! like a military inspired bag? The RGGH on the first bag is totally new this year!!! one of a kind
enjoy!

pixiejenna

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
Sorry they didn't have the PT you wanted. Congrats on your RGGH Canard Town I LOVE that color combo.

scooterella

Nov 19, 2007
San Jose, CA
Thanks all!!!

Yes, it is a canard with RGGH. He told me that the SA at Balenciaga Paris told him that he will never find any RGGH on PT or City because they are sold out. I couldn't believe it when I heard. I was actually want the same combo color for the PT style.

I love the bag but I am in love with the PT style. hahahaha

He walked in the rain for 3 seperate stores to find a purse for me :smile:

mochiblure

O.G.
Nov 25, 2006
I love the mini Rose Gold hardware on your new Town, goes so well with Canard! Sorry it's not the bag you were looking for, but still, what a sweet gift from your husband!