Reveal! My second 19 bag, I'm in love. (Houndstooth)

Julierose

New York City
O.G.
Jun 15, 2008
Hey guys!

I debated on getting this bag for a while, but I finally had to pull the trigger! I fell in love with the houndstooth 19 bags last year, but missed out on them. So when Chanel released this version with the Chanel ribbon sewed in, I had to get it. I opted for the large size in this pattern and I love it! (I already have the Small 19 in the Tiffany blue) Anyway, what do you think? Anyone else have any bags in this pattern? xoxo Julie P.S. The other girl in the photos is my best friend who wanted to steal the bag LOL Hope everyone is having a great week! xoxo IMG_0417 2.jpegIMG_4689.jpegIMG_5614.jpegJulie houndstooth.JPGIMG_0302.jpegIMG_7756.jpegIMG_9413.jpeg

Stunning bags! I am actively resisting to buy this bag only because I’d be too worried to ruin it :doh: I am not harsh on my bags I actually baby them but the stress would be too much lol

Reactions: Julierose
Happy to be a fellow fans of this tweed edition!
Mine is the Small version :smile:

I got an opportunity to get it in the mini or M/L flap but thought to diversify my collection and opt for the 19.
I also love the CC interlock on 19.

You wear it so well!

View attachment 4811981

Oh thank you so much!!!! Yours is gorgeous, I love the small size too!!!!! The bag is so chic and I also love the gold CC on the front as well for the 19 style!! Congrats on yours!!!!!

Girl I love it and it looks amazing on you. I’ve been contemplating a tweed for my next bag... was thinking the maxi in tweed could be a good mom bag hmmm

Thank you soooooo much!!!!! Girl, do it! At first I was also debating on if I should get this.... but I couldn't stop thinking about it. I know Chanel tweed is so CLASSIC, and in the 19 style, I just thought it looked both chic and edgy at the same time! When I got it, I fell in love! It's so comfortable to carry! And the Chanel ribbon sewed in is just dreamy! I feel like with this tweed pattern, you can definitely go for the bigger size! That's why I got the large in this tweed, my other 19 bag is the small size in Tiffany blue, which is love, but I felt like for this tweed pattern, the larger sizes look amazing! Let me know what you decide!!! xo

Reactions: Allthesmallthings
Stunning bags! I am actively resisting to buy this bag only because I’d be too worried to ruin it :doh: I am not harsh on my bags I actually baby them but the stress would be too much lol

I totally know what you mean, but honestly I am less worried about this bag than I am my lambskin Trendy LOL With the Trendy, I know it can scratch easily, but this feels like so much less worry! I know the tweed can snag, but I think as long as you are mindful it should be ok!

Reactions: XCCX
Beautiful bag! :heart: I’m considering this bag as my first Chanel bag- thoughts? I do worry about it getting dirty easily

Hey!! I personally think the Chanel tweed is iconic, and never goes out of style. I think this tweed is especially special because of the Chanel ribbon intertwined into the design. I love it! If you love houndstooth, I say go for it! The classic styles will always be around, but this style won't! As for it getting dirty, I wouldn't place it on the ground, and as long as you're careful I think you'll be fine!!