Reveal My RGGH Black City

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

Finally I got the bag that has the type of leather I want. I can't stop watching at it. Many thanks Jojo for this beautiful bag and Susan Lee for your advices.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow!! The leather is TDF!!! :smile: Congrats on your latest baby!!

3. Thank You. Finally I can stop finding a black, but still search for another color with good leather ;).

4. What a beauty! Look at its leather! :nuts: :faint:

Congratulation!

5. You picked a beauty! Congrats!

6. Thanks HandbagAngle and CivicGirl. I am soo happyy.:yahoo:

7. yum, what a butt she has! congrats!

8. Oh pimrak, she is gorgeous, any chance of a mod shot????

Enjoy this hot bag!

9. Absolutely beautiful!
    Many congrats on finally finding the bag you wanted.

10. Ok pimrak....that is a beauty. That last shot should really be entered in the 'you know what' thread.*

* Hint: "show us your butts" thread

11. ^ subtle hint!
    that bag is a beauty - love the butt! is it as soft as it looks?

12. Thanks all

Her butt is very thick, soft and sexxy. I really fall in love with her butt. :love:.

Maxxout I know what thread you mean ;)

13. ^^^
    Well, I see I have underestimated your powers of observation (as well as the seductive power of the butt thread).

Get that thing over there.

14. OMG! Stunning!!! Congrats Pimrak!!! :ghi5: so glad you were able to snag this beauty!!

Mod shots!!

15. Hi Susan, Thanks again for your help. I am glad I made the right decision to buy it.