Reveal!!! My Noir Empreinte SpeedyB 25 has finally arrived!

Congratulations on your beautiful bag and a great buy! I am still debating between old model Vs new..
Honestly, I love both models old and new but I think I love the new model a tad bit more. I tried on a 25 in both models and the old model was considerable heavier, also due to the full embossing the old model slouches so much more, another thing I am not fond of is the huge clasps that attach the strap to the bag. The new model has the mix of embossed and non embossed leathers which allows it to keep its shape more. It also has small clasps attaching it to the bag plus the single strap is a selling point for me. Last but not least, I love the outside pocket on the new model. Hope that helps you but I suggest trying them both on!

Reactions: LouisVuitton4Me
Wow $800 off and it looks brand new! I love the front pocket on the new models and also the handles are longer than the old models. I got my first piece from fashionphile recently (a multicolore zippy) and was so pleased with the experience. They give such great descriptions. Congrats on this beauty :smile:

Reactions: NLVOEWITHLV
Wow $800 off and it looks brand new! I love the front pocket on the new models and also the handles are longer than the old models. I got my first piece from fashionphile recently (a multicolore zippy) and was so pleased with the experience. They give such great descriptions. Congrats on this beauty :smile:
Yes! I couldn't believe it was only $2000, after tax in the store it's like $2760! It does look perfect and the embossing is deep!!! I am so happy I found this bag! Fashionphile has amazing deals! Are you planning another purchase?
IMG_7499.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: LouisVuitton4Me
Honestly, I love both models old and new but I think I love the new model a tad bit more. I tried on a 25 in both models and the old model was considerable heavier, also due to the full embossing the old model slouches so much more, another thing I am not fond of is the huge clasps that attach the strap to the bag. The new model has the mix of embossed and non embossed leathers which allows it to keep its shape more. It also has small clasps attaching it to the bag plus the single strap is a selling point for me. Last but not least, I love the outside pocket on the new model. Hope that helps you but I suggest trying them both on!
Thank you for your review! At the moment I am reviewing all the pros and cons..i want to get the Alma BB first unless I see an amazing deal first!