Reveal my new ugly shoes

pinoko24

O.G.
Feb 5, 2012
I been wanting these for a long time, but everyone around me were having strong opinions about its style, its price, and it's man made. Blah blah blah... I finally pull the trigger and found one that's my size in small. So what's your opinions on these shoes? If money wasn't a issue, would you buy and wear them confidently?
IMG_1495134209.971947.jpg IMG_1495134222.500618.jpgIMG_1495134243.101116.jpg

Heheh honestly I kinda love them! I almost bought a pair of metallic Chloe boots too, which my husband actually liked but not for the price. I'm not sure how much these are but if they're around $200? I'd keep them!

I've seen many things being sold as "vegan" so nothing wrong with being man-made. I have both man-made and leather items myself. They are quite cute aren't they?

Very fun shoes! I would totally wear them with everything. If price doesnt matter and they are comfy, then enjoy them! I have had durable and comfy vegan shoes.

IMG_1495168294.762702.jpg
Thank you guys for the support. They looks great with shorts, making my legs look longer^_^. I'm trying them with a skirt today. If price wasn't a issue I'd say I would have bought them and have multiple pairs already. I guess I was also worrying their popularity will fade away quickly since they are so edgy and it will be a big sunk cost.

View attachment 3703130
Thank you guys for the support. They looks great with shorts, making my legs look longer^_^. I'm trying them with a skirt today. If price wasn't a issue I'd say I would have bought them and have multiple pairs already. I guess I was also worrying their popularity will fade away quickly since they are so edgy and it will be a big sunk cost.
I love them ! Wear them in good health !!

What fun! Accessories like this can take a so-so outfit and elevate it to wow status in a blink. Wear these stand-out shoes with confidence, and you will be the envy of everyone who didn't take the time to add a little panache to their ensemble!

Reactions: papertiger
They're fun! When you said "ugly", I thought I'd see something ugly, I've seen really ugly... like those shoes that are very popular...but people love them.

They are not ugly!! I like metallic and they make your feet sparkle. What's wrong with that? Wear what you like.

They're fun! When you said "ugly", I thought I'd see something ugly, I've seen really ugly... like those shoes that are very popular...but people love them.

They are not ugly!! I like metallic and they make your feet sparkle. What's wrong with that? Wear what you like.

Valentino Rockstuds? YSL Tributes? :angel: