Reveal: My new-to-me mono Speedy 30

kcoach

Jul 23, 2013
So glad to finally have my pre-loved mono Speedy 30! MIU (but I still love her :smile:) in 2012. Very nice patina on the vachetta, bright, shiny lock, in fantastic condition. She was well taken care of! This is my first LV bag and I feel lucky to have gotten such a nice one!

Can't wait to use her - unfortunately, I have jury duty tomorrow, and that is NOT the venue for her debut!

Here are a few photos. I bought the mono key pouch last week (new) to go with her, as well as a pre-loved Emilie wallet (which I'm not 100% happy with).

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 450
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 445
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 445
Congrats! She looks lovely!

Just curious, what has you unsure about Emilie?
Thanks everyone! I am so happy with this bag.

As for the Emilie, I was just disappointed because I noticed a couple of things that weren't shown in the photos. It wasn't in quite the condition I expected it to be.

Congrats on your lovely Speedy 30. Wonderful size and wonderful bag. Oh heck, take it to jury duty, so you have at least one positive vibe going for you whilst you wait...and wait...and wait...and wait... You can fit some paperbacks or magazines in it. Good luck! I hope you love your Speedy for years to come, it's a pretty sure bet you will.

Congrats on your lovely Speedy 30. Wonderful size and wonderful bag. Oh heck, take it to jury duty, so you have at least one positive vibe going for you whilst you wait...and wait...and wait...and wait... You can fit some paperbacks or magazines in it. Good luck! I hope you love your Speedy for years to come, it's a pretty sure bet you will.
Thank you! Ha ha - that made me laugh. I'm worried I'd sit it down on something sticky or greasy or something! But you're right - it would be the bright spot of the day for sure!