Reveal: My new-to-me mono Speedy 30

Congrats!
Let me tell you a story...
Last year I had jury duty. Not even thinking I took my mono artsy. Not a big deal right?
Well it became a big deal when they have to shove and I mean SHOVE it through the metal detector..
When the officer did it I must of went pale because he said.... Ma'am are you okay?
The bag charm got caught in the rollers. I about had a heart attack. Needless to say... My artsy didn't go with me the following day.

So glad to finally have my pre-loved mono Speedy 30! MIU (but I still love her :smile:) in 2012. Very nice patina on the vachetta, bright, shiny lock, in fantastic condition. She was well taken care of! This is my first LV bag and I feel lucky to have gotten such a nice one!

Can't wait to use her - unfortunately, I have jury duty tomorrow, and that is NOT the venue for her debut!

Here are a few photos. I bought the mono key pouch last week (new) to go with her, as well as a pre-loved Emilie wallet (which I'm not 100% happy with).
Lovely patina! Congrats!

Congrats!
Let me tell you a story...
Last year I had jury duty. Not even thinking I took my mono artsy. Not a big deal right?
Well it became a big deal when they have to shove and I mean SHOVE it through the metal detector..
When the officer did it I must of went pale because he said.... Ma'am are you okay?
The bag charm got caught in the rollers. I about had a heart attack. Needless to say... My artsy didn't go with me the following day.
That would be my luck! I would be sick!