Reveal - My "new to me" Mono Neverfull

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Picked up my PreLoved Neverfull on Friday.

It's from 2008 & MIF.

Fantastic condition other than a small pen mark on the lining inside - which doesn't bother me - I want this to be my evveryday work bag and with a messy toddler - the pen is likely to be the least of my worries ;)

I brought it to the LV store on Friday and had it heatstamped (thanks to Sebastien and Matt in Manchester!) - they weren't bothered that it was preloved and were more than happy to stamp it.

So here it is... I adore it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will have to dig out my DA Neverfull (it's hibernating for the winter!) for a family portrait :smile:

Thanks for letting me share and lots of thanks to the ladies on here who advised that I could get it heatstamped despite being PreLoved.

2. Great Find! That was nice of them to heatstamp.

3. Thanks :smile:

They were so nice and helpful in the store, it was brilliant.

4. Congratulations!

5. Thank you :smile:

6. Congrats! It's beautiful!

7. :smile: Thank you.

8. Oooh, lucky! Congrats!!

9. Congrats!! I don't have any of my LV hot stamped but we have the same initials. Looks great!!

10. I went to Manchester for my LV! Congrats on your bag, I think hot stamping just makes the bag that little bit more special :smile:

11. Oh I love it! I've been keeping my eyes out for a preloved DA NF myself. Enjoy your new bag!

12. Thanks - I love it.

13. Thank you :smile:

I like the Heat stamping - I think I'd only do it on items I totally loved and knew I wasn't going to resell.

14. The staff were so friendly and helpful - really great.

And yes, I agree - makes me feel special too.

15. I adore my DA NF - it's such a summery perfect bag.

Good Luck with your search!!