Reveal - my new to me first......

What a great purchase :smile: I know you will love your stam. A couple of the members on the Stam Lovers thread swear by the first season Stams. I think because of the leather and suede lining, it's got all the best going for it.

crazybagfan said:
I got it from Malaysia outlet. Only Marine Blue and light pink are on 50% sales, the rest on 40%. I guess mine is pretty old season as the lining is still black color, whereas your is red! Is your mini stam?

Yours are so stunning. Love the colors. Mine is older. I think first season with the suede lining. Full size stam. I just put all my thing inside and going to take her for a spin tomorrow. Last spring I tried to get the marine blue and I could not. Awesome blue color. Very nice.

BEAUTIFUL!! I am a HUGE fan of the Stam as well. I got my ICy Taupe Stam, also 2005 but ahven't used her yet. Enjoy your beauty!

Where did you find one in such beautiful condition?

Yours are so stunning. Love the colors. Mine is older. I think first season with the suede lining. Full size stam. I just put all my thing inside and going to take her for a spin tomorrow. Last spring I tried to get the marine blue and I could not. Awesome blue color. Very nice.

Yes, the marine blue is gorgeous! Your blue is very pretty too! I love suede lining, but it's heavy right?