Reveal - my new to me first......

pandorabox

"She was wearing all Chanel."
O.G.
May 2, 2011
NJ
So admiring my new Stam. Now I must go find the Stam thread. Thanks for looking. Mod shots another day! I am in love with my new baby. :smile:.

Luv n bags

O.G.
Jun 4, 2008
Your first Stam is a beauty! The first season Stams are the absolute best - especially the rich, suede interior. Congrats!

Jul 27, 2010
I just got mine too few days ago on 50% sales. Is your black color? Mine is marine blue. I love it although it tends to be a bit heavy!

pandorabox

"She was wearing all Chanel."
O.G.
May 2, 2011
NJ
I just got mine too few days ago on 50% sales. Is your black color? Mine is marine blue. I love it although it tends to be a bit heavy!
50% off???!!!! Dang! Do tell us where! Lol. No she is Petrol Blue. Such an amazing color. Really hard to photograph. The photos of the outside do not do her justice. :smile:

Jul 27, 2010
50% off???!!!! Dang! Do tell us where! Lol. No she is Petrol Blue. Such an amazing color. Really hard to photograph. The photos of the outside do not do her justice. :smile:
I got it from Malaysia outlet. Only Marine Blue and light pink are on 50% sales, the rest on 40%. I guess mine is pretty old season as the lining is still black color, whereas your is red! Is your mini stam?

Attachments