Reveal!! My new TEAL MAM!! and her sisters.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Words cannot express how gawgeous this bag is. Silver hardware, smooshy smooshness.

Cameo shot

[​IMG]

Smooshy from the side

[​IMG]

Hanging out on the stovetop

[​IMG]

My girls - Distressed Brown MAC, BH Nikki and Teal MAM

[​IMG]

Taking her out on the town

[​IMG]

2. Teal is indeed special! Congrats -- you've got a nice collection!

3. Congrats! I love your Teal MAM.

4. Teal is so pretty!

5. Congrats on teal!! I have this bag too and the color iseven more amazing in person, isn't it:!!yes::smile:

6. congrats!! teal is such a gorgeous color : )

7. i adore teal!!! use it well and in good health!!

8. You're so cute! Teal is an awesome leather, great collection so far :smile:

9. We're bag sistas! I have this bag too and it's definitely one of my favorites if not my top favorite RM bag. Nothing compares to the saturation and softness of the teal leather. It's heaven in the form of a bag.

Congrats!

10. I've been lusting after teal for so long now. It's absolutely gorgeous, congrats!

11. Congrats the leather on the teal is amazing isn't it?

12. I love teal! Enjoy her!

13. Congrats! I too have a teal MAM and am always surprised at how many compliments she gets. Enyoy your new bag - it looks great on you!

14. Cute family!

15. :love:thanks everyone!! it really does live up to all the hype. the leather is TDF. it is the perfect pop of color.