REVEAL!! My new TB sale purchase!

bunnches

Feb 3, 2011
Just wanted to share what I bought during the recent sale. The new Bombe T tote! I really love it! The leather is super soft and it's so roomy. Love the middle zip compartment and all the pockets. I'm totally not a black bag girl, but this one just sang to me. Now I think I need it in ivory....ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462040207.501237.jpg

Just wanted to share what I bought during the recent sale. The new Bombe T tote! I really love it! The leather is super soft and it's so roomy. Love the middle zip compartment and all the pockets. I'm totally not a black bag girl, but this one just sang to me. Now I think I need it in ivory....View attachment 3343197

This was the bag I wanted from the sale but resisted because I have so many black bags and just bought the woven leather Robinson at the outlets in late February.

I love it and am green with envy :smile:

Love this!!!! Would love to see more pics- the bag looks so much nicer in your photo than on the website. Does the outside pocket have a magnetic closure? Does the bag fit easily over your shoulder? Thanks!!

Last edited:
I too would like to see some more photos of this bag IRL, modeling photos please so I can see the size of it on the body. I'm not a girl who likes a big bag so size is important to me. Thank you.