Reveal: My new large cross body whipstitch Dakota with the $60 feather fob

ltbag

Grateful for life's beauty. Taking a break
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
My new large crossbody whipstitch Dakota is here and so is the $60 feather fob. Both are love. The leather on this bag is amazing. Thick and high end. The bag is suede lined. There are all sorts of high end details on the bag and the bag actually looks MORE expensive than the $650 I paid for it. Here are some pics. Modeling pics will need to wait until later but I will post them later.

dakota2.jpg

dakota5.jpg

dakota3.jpg

dakota4.jpg

Last edited:
So gorgeous! Can't wait for mod shots!

Thanks! :smile: I promise I will post mod shots later tonight. I am on mobile and heading out soon for dinner, but I will post some when I get home.

Some more interesting details about the bag. The two "Coach" tags on the side do NOT say Coach or anything. They are blank. The creed inside does not have a serial number. The large pocket just under the flap is lined with the new Coach plain fabric lining as well as the main body of the bag, but the flap under the bag is suede. The pocket for cell phone etc has a snap where it can be two small pockets or unsnapped, it can be one larger pocket.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! This is my favorite Coach bag I have purchased in a LONG time. It is stunning and totally worth every penny I paid for it. :love:

Though it's not my style, I really like this! And I think the fob looks perfect with it. What is the strap like on your shoulder?
And congrats!

Congrats! It is really gorgeous!

Amazing! Congrats! I'm after the small whip stitch Dakota and I can't wait until it's 9/12! ������

Thanks happibug and LVoeluv! :smile:

Though it's not my style, I really like this! And I think the fob looks perfect with it. What is the strap like on your shoulder?
And congrats!

The strap is wide enough so that it does not dig into your shoulder. The bag does not feel too heavy.

Verrrrry nice. The leather looks very rich, especially in black. :smile:

The leather is very rich. It's funny how the rhyder 33 and this bag are the same price, but this bag has much nicer leather and is constructed in a much higher quality way in my opinion. :smile::cool:

The leather is very rich. It's funny how the rhyder 33 and this bag are the same price, but this bag has much nicer leather and is constructed in a much higher quality way in my opinion. :smile::cool:

So just so I have this clear .... the rhyder black leather, *is* *different* than the dakotah black leather. I have the correct? I'm stopping at the boutique tomorrow to pick up a package, and I want to look at this new line. If this is correct, then I intend to pay close attention to this difference.

So just so I have this clear .... the rhyder black leather, *is* *different* than the dakotah black leather. I have the correct? I'm stopping at the boutique tomorrow to pick up a package, and I want to look at this new line. If this is correct, then I intend to pay close attention to this difference.

The dakota leather is different than the rhyder leather. :smile:

My new large crossbody whipstitch Dakota is here and so is the $60 feather fob. Both are love. The leather on this bag is amazing. Thick and high end. The bag is suede lined. There are all sorts of high end details on the bag and the bag actually looks MORE expensive than the $650 I paid for it. Here are some pics. Modeling pics will need to wait until later but I will post them later.

dakota2.jpg

dakota5.jpg

dakota3.jpg

dakota4.jpg

LOVE THIS FOB AND THIS BAG!!
I think these will be my fall purchases! When you post mod shots, can you please post a pic of it work crossbody as that is how I love my bags but sometimes they aren't long enough! That would be so helpful! Thank you so much!!