Reveal! My new guccissima wallet!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had a black guccissima wallet a while back.. and I love it so much, however I have to retired it early, since it started to show the wear and tear.. the edges is peeling.. since I still want to keep it in good shape.. so I have been searching for another guccissima wallet for a while now.....
    (eventhough meanwhile I got a gold princy wallet GG canvas one)

There was one in outelt.. (princy guccissima wallet). but then I waited too long and worry that it is too similar style of my gold princy wallet..(hope they will have additional sale, since around thanksgiving).. but I waited too long and missed it....

Then I have been looking and waiting all the time.. and eventually found this!! It is actually at the same price as the one in outlet (after tax and shipping).. so I am all happy!!:yahoo:

But I am still looking for a deep purple guccissima wallet.. to match my pelham... so if anyone of you see one, please kindly PM me!!

_MG_1198a.JPG _MG_1201a.JPG
  2. Ooooh - it's beautiful! Love the color - so rich and yummy.

3. that's a gorgeous wallet!! not sure if it's the lighting but it looks metallic? it's really pretty! love it! :love:

4. Very nice, lovely Guccissima! :tup:

5. Congrats, Aeonat. What a beauty! May I ask where did you get this from and how much did you pay for it? I simply adore it; might get one if the price is right. Thanks!

6. Beautiful wallet, congrats!!!

7. flipchickmc, krazy4bags, mhh29nyu. gglover33 thank you so much!

Purse&deal I got it from bluefly (the very first time I bought anything from them).. it is about the same price as getting it from gucci outlet (princy guccissima wallet that I missed was 299 + tax + shipping) about 32x out of the door

8. very nice..beautiful color too :drool:

9. Congrats! It's a gorgeous colour.

10. gorgeous!

11. Very nice! Love it!

12. Congrat, very nice!

13. stunning wallet! i love it!

14. howardu09, pursecrzy, bkp0, proshopper, jenita143 and Naynay
    thank you you all for the kind words!!

15. Gorgeous wallet, loving the leather, congrats!