REVEAL: My new grey fringe bag

Mar 28, 2010
Okay so the story is that i LOVE the grey JJ Winters bag as worn by Vanessa hudgens but as i am generally not a grey bag carrier then i was wary of investing the money in it before i knew if it were right for me, so instead i bought this inspired version, anyone around to see it?
Here is Vanessa with her grey fringe bag:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• v1.jpg
    v1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 682
  • v2.jpg
    v2.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 406
  • v3.jpg
    v3.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 400
  • v4.jpg
    v4.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 415
  • v5.jpg
    v5.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 400
Hey Lily, thanks for dropping in :biggrin:
Here is the new bag:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Grey bag 213.JPG
    Grey bag 213.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 831
  • Grey bag 212.JPG
    Grey bag 212.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 387
  • Grey bag 211.JPG
    Grey bag 211.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 383
  • Grey bag 210.JPG
    Grey bag 210.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 396
  • Grey bag 209.JPG
    Grey bag 209.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 428
I had this bag a few years back when Vanessa first carried it. I was not impressed with JJ Winters quality. The suede rubbed off in areas. Glad you found this one and saved money! It's adorable! I loved the bag, but I demanded a return 'cause it got crappy looking after 2 days of use.

I had this bag a few years back when Vanessa first carried it. I was not impressed with JJ Winters quality. The suede rubbed off in areas. Glad you found this one and saved money! It's adorable! I loved the bag, but I demanded a return 'cause it got crappy looking after 2 days of use.

OMG that is not great, thankyou so much for sharing your story, now i really know that i made the right choice in not throwing that much money down on the JJ Winters version...Sorry that you had to go through that :hugs: