Reveal! My new crossbody

tambles

O.G.
May 23, 2009
I typically wouldn't go for something like this, but I like this option for something casual and easy in my collection. To my surprise it's super roomy and very comfortable. Thanks for letting me share!

Dorf

Nov 14, 2012
I typically wouldn't go for something like this, but I like this option for something casual and easy in my collection. To my surprise it's super roomy and very comfortable. Thanks for letting me share!
Just cuorious; Why wouldn't you "typically" go for a bag like that?

tambles

O.G.
May 23, 2009
Just cuorious; Why wouldn't you "typically" go for a bag like that?
I just think I've been drawn to totes, handhelds and hobos, but I'm glad I stepped out of my comfort zone for something different because I'm pleased with how easy and comfortable a true crossbody has been so far. Took it to my daughter's soccer game yesterday and I wish I would have had it on vacation last month. I'm also happy to have a new Gucci because I had been purchasing other brands (my last Gucci was the interlocking gg hobo which was my only Gucci).

Dorf

Nov 14, 2012
I just think I've been drawn to totes, handhelds and hobos, but I'm glad I stepped out of my comfort zone for something different because I'm pleased with how easy and comfortable a true crossbody has been so far. Took it to my daughter's soccer game yesterday and I wish I would have had it on vacation last month. I'm also happy to have a new Gucci because I had been purchasing other brands (my last Gucci was the interlocking gg hobo which was my only Gucci).
Ok, I see.. I have a almost similar bag, but in GG Supreme (coated) canvas. I like the design of these messengerbags much better than the ones with a standard flap.