REVEAL!!! My most amazing Chanel bag so far!!

To recap, this so very special to me Boy bag is the old medium size, the color is dark grey, almost like wet asphalt look, calf leather with a shimmery finish that makes it look like silvery satin, with silver stitching and RHW. I wanted a boy for a while, convinced myself I wanted caviar for durability, but secretly was dreaming that my first boy would be very special.. I loved the one posted by Tulip 2 - the shiny strass wonder of a boy :smile: And then I saw this one and fell in love!!!!! It had to be mine!!

Oh, I had a big smile on my face while looking at all the pics and reading your captions as well as how you described your love for this boy. Only us here could ever understand that feeling. No other person could, except for my hubby would know the joy of finding the right one. So for that, a big congratulations and hope you enjoy your beautiful boy❤️❤️❤️

Oh, I had a big smile on my face while looking at all the pics and reading your captions as well as how you described your love for this boy. Only us here could ever understand that feeling. No other person could, except for my hubby would know the joy of finding the right one. So for that, a big congratulations and hope you enjoy your beautiful boy❤️❤️
Thank you Mae :smile: To be honest, I am not even eager to take it out, I am just happy to have it and stare at it... :smile: perhaps hug it occasionally (or a lot) LOL

Congratulations!! It's lovely!! Is it a current season boy? I've been considering a boy myself. Been coveting the 2014 fall/winter chevron boy with silver stitching.
thank you! I just bought it today, so it has to be the current collection. I have been stalking Chanel boutiques relentlessly in search for a perfect boy and got my hands on this one, so happy with it.. :smile:)

haha it comes in handy to share our beautiful bags! such a careful husband you have :heart:
:smile: he is the sweetest guy I ever known and just such a perfect human being - but his reactions to my obsession with bags crack me up! for example, when he saw me jump up and down with joy and generally doing a tribal dance around this boy with a camera (trying to take pics with different angles), he just rolled his eyes and said the impossible thing: "For this kind of money I would have hoped this bag AT LEAST would be BIG" !!