Reveal - My lucky day!

Aug 4, 2014
The cape is love at first sight. I was going to LV to take a look at the new shoes, but then this beauty just took my breath away. It is made from wool and silk with lambskin trims, very light and warm. My store manager said stock is very limited and New Zealand stores only had one, hence I have to hand in my credit card before anyone else did!

Our summer is coming to an end, I am sure this lovely cape will keep me warm and chic in the coming up winter!
IMG_5677.JPG IMG_5678.JPG
Wasn't really interested in LV shoes until I saw these sneakers! So much detail on them! LOVE those little flowers along the side! And it's made from LV famous patent leathers which means I can even wear them in rainy days!
IMG_5679.JPG IMG_5681.JPG IMG_5683.JPG IMG_5686.JPG
Sorry for the bad lighting, it's late at night, thanks for letting me share!

The cape is love at first sight. I was going to LV to take a look at the new shoes, but then this beauty just took my breath away. It is made from wool and silk with lambskin trims, very light and warm. My store manager said stock is very limited and New Zealand stores only had one, hence I have to hand in my credit card before anyone else did!

Our summer is coming to an end, I am sure this lovely cape will keep me warm and chic in the coming up winter!
View attachment 3630165 View attachment 3630166
Wasn't really interested in LV shoes until I saw these sneakers! So much detail on them! LOVE those little flowers along the side! And it's made from LV famous patent leathers which means I can even wear them in rainy days!
View attachment 3630167 View attachment 3630168 View attachment 3630169 View attachment 3630170
Sorry for the bad lighting, it's late at night, thanks for letting me share!
Both cape and shoes are beautiful! Congrats! :smile:

Reactions: littledesigner