Reveal * My Long Due Vintage *

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you have been following this thread *cry* Canadian Custom rejected my parcel You would know I've been waiting for my bag for quite a while. After waiting for 2 months, my vintage baby finally came to me!!! :yahoo: No No No, its not a Jumbo/XL YET :P (I'm still longing for one)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. OMG! I was just reading your previous thread, am SO happy you finally got it, I am sure you were so thrilled! Come on show us more pictures :biggrin:

3. chanelbabie, me & you...we have the same thing for our wishlist. :lol:

but...c'mon!!! get on with the reveal!! 2 months is too long to wait for a bag.

4. and here she is!!! TAAAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAA :graucho:

[​IMG]

My milk chocolate brown vintage M/L (even my bf says she's a beauty. he likes how the gold h/w goes perfectly with the color of the bag)

without flash
    [​IMG]

with flash
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. I have to thank all Chanel experts who authenticated my purse for me, and of coz, thank you everyone for letting me share :smile:

Modeling pics @ the Mommy Thread :shame:

6. Congrats on your Chevron vintage bag!

7. What a special bag-----glad it finally made it!!! Congratulations!

8. Gorgeous!

9. Lovely Chevron flap and such a delicious color, yum!

10. What a beauty! Congrats. Nothing beats vintage.

11. Ohhhh!! It's perfection :smile:

12. Its beautiful!

13. oh my! this is sooo gorgeous!

14. Congrats on your jumbo! :biggrin:

15. congrats on a vintage beauty!!! Beautiful.