REVEAL ! My holy grail and my very first Chanel bag !

canthelpit

Mar 10, 2014
I haven't really been a Chanel fan until one day saw a girl wearing this Chanel bag and my heart skipped a beat, I couldn't stop thinking about it. After much consideration I finally decided to treat myself the bag to celebrate landing a new job after going through 6 rounds of interviews (although not official yet ), unfortunately the style isn't available in where I live ,so I had to order it from a personal shopper to bring it back from Europe, after almost a month's waiting it's finally here !

IMG_1493396803.875315.jpg

Reactions: Ashleym
Sooooooooooooo cute. I remember by first Chanel unboxing and it was magical. Show us some modeling pictures when you get a chance.

Congrats on this irresistible so black boy. Agree, the feelings of unboxing your very first Chanel bag is so magical.

Thanks girl [emoji4]Yes ! Magical , that's the perfect word to describe how I feel , I am afraid there's no going back now......I'm officially hooked

Reactions: Chanel923
My cat is quick to take the most valuable spot
IMG_1493403049.768864.jpg
Also thought I'd share what fit inside my boy , I had a hard time deciding between the old medium and new medium, finally decided to get the latter as I somehow find it more attractive , also I already have quite a few small bags so would get the most use out of this if I get the nm.

IMG_1493403200.344960.jpg

What can I fit inside :

A carbon-fibre umbrella
A small water bottle
Chanel card holder
Anya Hindmarch coin purses x 2
Cushion compact , mascara , eyeline, lipstick and a tub of sunscreen
Pack of Tempo

It's amazing how all these all fit comfortably inside the boy but of course it's quite heavy after fitting all that in , so in reality I'd probably leave the water bottle and umbrella out.