REVEAL ! My holy grail and my very first Chanel bag !

canthelpit

Mar 10, 2014
I haven't really been a Chanel fan until one day saw a girl wearing this Chanel bag and my heart skipped a beat, I couldn't stop thinking about it. After much consideration I finally decided to treat myself the bag to celebrate landing a new job after going through 6 rounds of interviews (although not official yet ), unfortunately the style isn't available in where I live ,so I had to order it from a personal shopper to bring it back from Europe, after almost a month's waiting it's finally here !

IMG_1493396803.875315.jpg

Reactions: Ashleym

dcheang

O.G.
Dec 8, 2010
Sooooooooooooo cute. I remember by first Chanel unboxing and it was magical. Show us some modeling pictures when you get a chance.

Reactions: canthelpit

Chanel923

May 21, 2016
Congrats on this irresistible so black boy. Agree, the feelings of unboxing your very first Chanel bag is so magical.

canthelpit

Mar 10, 2014
Sooooooooooooo cute. I remember by first Chanel unboxing and it was magical. Show us some modeling pictures when you get a chance.
Congrats on this irresistible so black boy. Agree, the feelings of unboxing your very first Chanel bag is so magical.
Thanks girl [emoji4]Yes ! Magical , that's the perfect word to describe how I feel , I am afraid there's no going back now......I'm officially hooked

Reactions: Chanel923

canthelpit

Mar 10, 2014
My cat is quick to take the most valuable spot
IMG_1493403049.768864.jpg
Also thought I'd share what fit inside my boy , I had a hard time deciding between the old medium and new medium, finally decided to get the latter as I somehow find it more attractive , also I already have quite a few small bags so would get the most use out of this if I get the nm.

IMG_1493403200.344960.jpg

What can I fit inside :

A carbon-fibre umbrella
A small water bottle
Chanel card holder
Anya Hindmarch coin purses x 2
Cushion compact , mascara , eyeline, lipstick and a tub of sunscreen
Pack of Tempo

It's amazing how all these all fit comfortably inside the boy but of course it's quite heavy after fitting all that in , so in reality I'd probably leave the water bottle and umbrella out.