reveal.. my heloise!

Congratulations, great color, the smaller Heloise is one of my favorites, I have it in Pacific Blue--love all the pockets. Your tan one is a great neutral, will work with everything!!

c3c776ad.jpg

PRETTY :tup:
very neutral and never out of style :tup:

Paisley-

Oooooh, I really love the colors on both! If I had to choose colors on both bags, those would be them!!! Love the soft, beigey-tan neutrals. Do you know what the official Chloe colors are for both bags? Did your bags come with the round Chloe tag with the name on it? Would love to know! :graucho: Excellent choices! :tup:

Hi there , thanks xx the heloise is chestnut , I always thought the paddy was tan but it isn't really light so mabe it's whiskey ?! I never asked and prob should have .. If any one knows pls comment , i didn't get the round tag with the paddy but it's a winter 06 if that helps ..

Oh the Chestnut is just gorgeous on the small Heloise!! It's such a beautiful, unique and versatile color. You will see it on my wish list in my signature! I think it's probably the best - or one of the best - colors on Heloise. I have a large Heloise shoulder bag in Chestnut but love the color so much I want it in the small bag as well!! Is it possible the color of your Paddy is Muscade or Gazelle? I'm no expert on Paddington, but just throwing that out as a possibility?