Reveal: My gorgeous gift. (1 item)

Gorgeous bag! Maybe the SA meant that it was produced in limited numbers. As for figuring out the leather type, try reading the creed and/or the care card. Normally at least one of those sources will tell you what kind of leather it is. The care card is also great for checking on what sorts of things you'll need to do to care for her. I imagine since she's metallic, she may require a bit more care to ensure that the finish doesn't flake, but I don't know for sure.

Gorgeous bag! Maybe the SA meant that it was produced in limited numbers. As for figuring out the leather type, try reading the creed and/or the care card. Normally at least one of those sources will tell you what kind of leather it is. The care card is also great for checking on what sorts of things you'll need to do to care for her. I imagine since she's metallic, she may require a bit more care to ensure that the finish doesn't flake, but I don't know for sure.

Inside the zip pocket I only found a care card that states that it is a specialty product and that Coach doesn't recommend the use of the coach cleaning products on it....so I'm not sure!!! On the website it says "cowhide"...but that doesn't explain much.

Inside the zip pocket I only found a care card that states that it is a specialty product and that Coach doesn't recommend the use of the coach cleaning products on it....so I'm not sure!!! On the website it says "cowhide"...but that doesn't explain much.

I think you can use Apple Stain & Water Repellent Guard to protect it from getting wet/color transfer.