*REVEAL* My first YSL!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The lovely Muse two!

I've been in love with this bag ever since I first saw it last year, but never had the opportunity / funds to buy it (due to my bal obsession - sigh.) But when a lovely tPFer offered hers up for grabs, I had to jump on it!

I LOVE this bag - it is classy and beautiful and so functional! The front clasp is a bit finicky but because it is so lovely I really don't mind! (Sorry for poor lighting / photos - I believe in "mood lighting" in my house but it makes it more difficult to take good pics!)

Attached Files:

2. Congrats! Lovely bag! Muse two is on my wishlist :smile:

You wear it well. Is it a medium or large?

3. Thank you!! :smile: I believe it is a medium. Hope you get yours soon!

4. beautiful, praline colour is it ? lovely, I am in love with YSL nubuck

5. Thanks. I hope so too. Like you, funds is an issue ( mine is due to Marc Jacobs addiction). I am saving up for a muse and/or muse two.

6. Me too!! I'm generally not a huge fan of this type of material, but it seems like it wears amazingly... the more wear this bag gets, the better it looks!

7. :love: It's a beauty!! Congrats on your purchase.

8. Beautiful bag - congratulations!!

9. Gorgeous.. I've just got my first YSL muse two as well such a fabulous bag.. you are going to love it! :smile:

10. Congrats, it's a lovely bag!

11. Beautiful! Enjoy!

12. Lovely!! congrats

13. It's a very beautiful handbag, Congrats

14. Gorgeous! Congrats!

15. Very nice! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice