REVEAL: *My First VCA Alhambra!*

sparklelisab, skarlet, vancleef fan, flower71, Ice_cold, HermesFSH, prettysquare,

Thank you ladies!!!

It seems many love the alhambra + Love Bracelet combo!
Yes, I can switch the bracelet to the left hand as well, and still enjoy the combo in different colours!!!
(sorry for my dirty short unmanicured nails...:sweatdrop:I can't grow or manicure my nails.)

I really love the alhambra onyx ad pic! So beautiful! :tup:

Attachments

• IMG_3856.jpg
    IMG_3856.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 764
  • IMG_3857.jpg
    IMG_3857.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 671
skarlet, LV-PRADAfanatic,

Thanks!!! I have worn the set constantly since I purchased them! Really enjoyable!
My dh didn't like the alhambra pieces very much, but now he changed his mind.:biggrin:

skarlet, I am an indoor person 100%. LOL

Love the Alhambra and the Love bracelets. I've wondered how the two would look together. Thanks for posting.

amanda_wanghx, Candice!

Thanks!!! I love the Onyx! (but... the mirror grloss of the onyx easily gets dirty...)

Here are quick modeling pics of the bracelet and the 10-motif!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looove the short version, too!!!:biggrin:

Thank you for your looking!!!:winkiss:

amanda_wanghx, Candice!

Thanks!!! I love the Onyx! (but... the mirror grloss of the onyx easily gets dirty...)

Here are quick modeling pics of the bracelet and the 10-motif!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looove the short version, too!!!:biggrin:

Thank you for your looking!!!:winkiss:

Your Love and VCA bracelets look beautiful together! Do you wear them together often? Are they comfortable to wear together? I'm considering getting the same combo and want to hear how they feel together. TIA!!!

:biggrin:grella, wren, kat99, khol,

Thanks!!!
At first I thought I would not wear the Alhambra bracelet because I wear the Love on both wrists. But, the combo looks great!!! They are not uncomfortable wearing together. The only problem that I concerned was the sound the alhambra bracelet would make, but, yes, it is actually negligible!:biggrin:

My next target is, again, 10-motif necklace + bracelet in different colours (perhaps, carnelian???).;), then 10-motif onyx!!!:graucho:

:biggrin:grella, wren, kat99, khol,

Thanks!!!
At first I thought I would not wear the Alhambra bracelet because I wear the Love on both wrists. But, the combo looks great!!! They are not uncomfortable wearing together. The only problem that I concerned was the sound the alhambra bracelet would make, but, yes, it is actually negligible!:biggrin:

My next target is, again, 10-motif necklace + bracelet in different colours (perhaps, carnelian???).;), then 10-motif onyx!!!:graucho:

Thank you, that's good to know. They look very pretty together!