Reveal - My First Mulberry!!! :)

cowbear

Jan 27, 2014
I recently fell in love with Mulberry, particularly with the Alexa. I missed out on nabbing one in the bluebell color earlier this summer, and posted on here about a week ago inquiring on how to possibly track one down. I got a lot of great suggestions (thanks again, everyone!) but EBMIC hooked me up with John at the Mulberry outlet in Cabazon, California. (Highly recommended...John was fabulous and very helpful).

Anyway, I was in the shower when the delivery came today, and almost fell down my stairs in my excitement to throw on clothes and get to the door! The box got a little beat up on the trip, but everything was packed well inside!

Attachments

• Box resized.jpg
    Box resized.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 566
I know, I'm really starting to drag this out a bit. Not only am I excited for my first Mulberry, I wasn't on Purse Forum when I got my other 2 designer bags. So it's the first time I've had a chance to post a reveal!

Attachments

• Smaller tissue.jpg
    Smaller tissue.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 567
We're finally getting closer! I could smell the leather as soon as I opened the box. Even my dog was getting excited at this point as she was running all around the wrappings to see what was going on. (I was also dripping on the carpet because I never bothered to go properly dry off after the shower...too excited to open it!)

Attachments

• Smaller cloth bag.jpg
    Smaller cloth bag.jpg
    518.2 KB · Views: 581
stunning lexie - congrats!

you're lucky that it arrived in the outlet soon after the sale ended, for some reason here in the UK it doesn't look like last season's styles/ colours will hit the outlet any time soon...